Early Learning at CCS
Children enrolled in Head Start and Preschool enjoy a learning environment of the highest quality, staffed by qualified early childhood educators. All our programs are licensed by the State or Municipality. Our primary goals are to promote children’s social skills and school readiness.
- Classroom experiences that include literacy development, early math and science exploration, creative arts, and physical health
- Nutrition program provides healthy meals in accordance with USDA food program
- Developmental and health screenings, with medical resources and referrals as needed
- Variety of outdoor play opportunities and field trips
- Regular parent-teacher meetings at the center or at home to discuss your child’s progress