- Criminal Record Check - State of Alaska
- Clear State Barrier Crimes review for Palmer, Wasilla, Meadow Lakes
- Fingerprints for Federal Criminal Records Clearance
- Health Physical
- Policy Council Approval for Head Start positions
- Four positive professional references
- Copies of transcripts if a degree used to determine salary
- Copies of any certificates or credentials required by a position
- Head Start teaching positions require a degree in Early Childhood (or related area)
- Early Head Start teaching positions require a minimum of a Child Development Associate (CDA) credential.
- Each position has additional education and experience requirements as well as requirements for specific knowledge, skills and abilities that are listed on the job description and vacancy announcement.
Post- and Continued Employment Requirements
- CPR / First Aid Certification (for some positions)
- Food Worker Card (for some positions).
- Health Physical – Annual Health Reporting
- A minimum of 20 hours of annual training
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Employee Statement with two forms of identification required by the immigration reform and control act to ensure individuals are authorized to accept employment in this country
- Driving Record Release form
- Proof of current Auto insurance
- Other In-house forms and requirements